Ok, I don’t recommend this but likely you are here because you want to lose weight as fast as possible.
This is a very limited diet and should help you lose 5 pounds your first week and 1-3 pounds per week the following weeks.
I would use this if you are desperate for a photo shoot, spring break etc.
I would not use this if muscle mass is your primary concern, you are breast feeding, you are pregnant, or you need to use cognitive function on a high level.
You will possibly be tired, hungry, grumpy but some people do very well on these diets and so you could be one of them and feel energized with low carbs and low calories. Lucky you.
Each meal should include protein, green vegetables and fat.
Lets break this down into two groups of people 150lbs and 200lbs+
150lbs or less (5 meals per day)
- 4 ounces of protein
- 1-2 cup of greens
- 1 serving of fat
200lbs + (6 meals/day)
- 5.5 ounces of protein
- 2 cups of greens
- 1 servings of fat
- Lean Meats – Boneless Skinless Chicken, Canned Tuna Fish, Egg Whites, Protein Powder, fatty fish like salmon every other day
- Green Vegetables – Broccoli, Green Beans, Leafy Greens, Asparagus etc.
- Nuts, Oils, Avocado, Nut Butters etc.
- 60 minutes incline walking on the treadmill per day
- 10 sprints 20 second sprints / 40 seconds rest every other day
- Push Pull Split 5 days per week(look up a routine)
I do not recommend this diet unless you are looking to lose weight as fast as possible with no other concerns.
I recommend taking a multiple vitamin while on such a restrictive diet, fish oil capsules, green tea extract and only black coffee.
You can use salt and calorie free sweeteners/spices etc
Drink plenty of water daily.
Take before and after photos to measure progress
Also, measure your waist daily for results
Let me know if you have any questions, this should get you started!